GPS Speed Sensor
When fitting an EJ engine to a Subaru Brumby or L-series the ECU may require a speed sensor signal to function properly. When doing a conversion using the factory gear box you will find there is no electronic speed output to get this reading. This module converts a GPS signal to an electronic speed signal that the ECU understands. It comes pre-tuned to suit the EJ ECU and is ready to wire in. Some results may differ depending on your ECU.
All EJ series engines/ECU. Commonly used in conversions where the gearbox used has no electronic speed output.
Here are common problems people experience when not running a speed sensor:
- Irregular idle
- Intermittent engine warning light
- Incorrect cooling fan operation
- Excessive fuel consumption
- Rough engine operation on deceleration
- No programming required
- Simple 3-wire installation
- Installation diagram supplied
- Improves Fuel economy
- Improves efficiency and reliability
- Fitting instructions, GPS module and dash antenna