EA to EJ Adaptor Plate
Allows you to bolt your Subaru Liberty, Impreza, Forester, Outback engine onto a EA gearbox as found in Subaru Leone, L-series or Brumby. Commonly used when fitting newer engines to older Subarus while maintaining the original gear box and drive train.
- EJ series engine 4-bolt (Pre 1999)
- EJ series engine 8-bolt (Post 1999) ** Using only 4 bolts**
- EA series gearbox (EA81 4 speed manual and EA82 5 speed manual)
- Made from Marine grade aluminum
- Laser cut for a precision fit
- Engine and gearbox dowel locators on plate
- Plate and bolts test fitted before the sale
- Offset high tensile bolts welded by a verified welder.
- Flywheel template included for easier flywheel modification
- Flywheel template can also be used as strengthening washer plate
- Flywheel template made from galvanized steel
- 1x Adaptor plate
- 2x Offset bolts
- 1x Flywheel cutting template/washer
- Off-road use only without appropriate permits or engineering. Check the legislation in your state
- Limited stock (Pre-orders available)
- Other modifications are required to complete engine conversion e.g. Wiring, fuel system, etc.